Friday, February 02, 2007

Is the Super Bowl over yet?

I ask this simple question for 2 reasons.

1. I am tired of 2 weeks of talking about the game. Can I hear a little bit more about Peyton Manning and his greatness? Can I hear more about how Rex Grossman is going to lose the game? Frankly I don't care because all of the talking in the world won't matter one bit. The game will be played, both teams are very good and either is capable of winning (except the Bears they have no shot, because they are godless killing machines).

2. I want this season to be over so we can start on next season. Let's get into free agency, the draft, mini-camp, training camp, the regular season, the playoffs and NEXT year's Super Bowl will be much more intriguing than this years.

OK here is the official PKA prediction...
Colts - 31
Bears - 23

The caveat is that if the Bears special teams score a TD, they will win.
Colts - 24
Bears - 27

No comments:

Kool Aid Drinkers